Tails from the Litterbox

Friday, April 15, 2005

A great new song.

So I heard a song on the radio today... I heard it a while ago but didn't catch the artists name... So, I risked being late for work and waited in the car... and... sure enough I found out who it was!! I said to myself, "Faith, you're going to go out and buy that CD today!" So I went into work... early! Fancy that!! And seached this girl's name online... cause after all, that's what the computer at work is for... and after spelling her name wrong a few times I finally got it right. It's Anna Nalick, http://www.annanalick.com/, she'll be on Regis and Kelly next Wednesday.... but her CD isn't out 'till Tuesday!!! Ah... poop! I kinda wanted it now. The song is called '2am' and the album is 'Wreck of the Day'... Alas, I can't have it 'till Tuesday!?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home