Tails from the Litterbox

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Why do I feel anxious about Geese?

In the past few days I have come to realize that geese freak me out and make me anxious. They are everywhere. They are beside me when I walk down the sidewalk, on the golf course (i'm a golfer now... I golf!), outside the window of the office... looking at me as I try to work. They are sitting on the roof of a house on our drive to Dan's work in the morning, they are watching me and it's making me anxious.

When I provoke them... 'cause after all, they have been provoking me.... they hiss at me and I swear at them.

Why do I have to share my personal space with geese??? Why!!???????

http://members.aol.com/CuttyhunkRose/geese.html

Stupid geese!! GO TEAM!

Although heartwarming, I still believe the geese are out to get me.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    run um' over!!!!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    that is the gayest link that I have ever clicked on Phaythe...utterly gay

     

Post a Comment

<< Home