Tails from the Litterbox

Saturday, September 02, 2006

'sup yo?


It's been a busy week, busy at work, at home..... Zdenek from the Czech Repeublic has been staying with us and that's been lots'o'fun. I've tried to post pictures a few times lately but it's been slow and not working for me... odd.
anyway....


Moggy really likes baby clothes... Isn't that a wild picture. She moved her head while I was taking it. I think it's a good look for her!

Then there's the view from the top of "the GUT". Good thing it's cold out, cause wearing shorts really isn't that fun when you can't see them.

I painted the baby room about 3 weeks ago, and Dan did the flooring and put the crib together. This is me sitting on the floor, cause my feet hurt after walking aroud T.O. all afternoon on Monday. Do you like the bubbles on sticks? I didn't steal the idea from anywhere, so it's original for now, until someone steals it from me....

5 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks great!!! If I see the design anywhere else I will make sure you get credit!

    So when is your due date??

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    November 28...

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! You guys look ready and organized!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    You kinda look like a bubble on two sticks:)
    hehe

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah... well you look like a decroded piece of crap!

    (just a quote from Napoleon) I didn't really mean it, completely...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home