Tails from the Litterbox

Monday, April 18, 2005

wild dreams

So, in the past few days my dreams have been messed up. Maybe it's cause I've been watching movies before I go to sleep...I don't know. I wake up after each dream and they are like sitcoms...In some of them I am the star! so I wake up not feeling very rested and my mind is full of memories of crazy dreams. I had one dream, just before I woke up today where I went to ask a peremedic what was going on with my nose. Cause it was blowing air out one nostril constantly...sounded like an air mattress being emptied of it's air. And I couldn't stop it unless I put my finger up there to stop the air leak. Anyway, I was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance with four peremedics in it and we somehow cameto a solution to the problem... they made me wear a funny mask... then i went back to work.
Strange... but not as strage as the dream I had about Karen and I a few years ago... that was an awesome dream. We were smuggling nuclear warheads out of an army base and into a pickup truck. SO COOL!

oh well, i just want to stop dreaming for a night so i can get a good sleep.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Mark Andrew said…

    The other day I dreampt that there was a Pope John Paul impersonator walking through the halls of the Holiday Inn where i work. Weird.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Wow Phaythe,
    That's insane. We're you drinking beer and eating pizza? I hear that can do it too..
    I dreamt you had poofy sleeves - that you nade yourself.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I do have poofy sleeves!! Wow, I think you may be a prophet amanda!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home