Tails from the Litterbox

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Super mario

Dan and I stayed up late playing Super Mario 3 last night. I haven't known this kind of frustration since I was 11 yrs old. Oh goodness, I've introduced complete rage back into my life. That wasn't needed. I quit when I was in "iceland" last night.... The game's already hard enough without slipping and sliding around everywhere. Also, to my frustration, I seem to have forgotten where the warp zones are... shucks. I don't think I ever finnished a game without the game genie... Which my friend Kevin borrowed and never gave back.... dang!

When I'm home next week I'm gonna get my old games back. Super Mario/Duck hunt, Yoshi's Cookie...(pretty dumb), Dr. Mario!!!!, Super Mario 2, and there's a few more.

I just realized that I may be a nerd. The "popular girls" in Grade 8 were right when I overheard them talking about me, "Faith's cool, but she's kinda nerdy." They were having a conversation about whether or not they wanted to have me in their clique... Needless to say, I was never part of that group... Nor am I still in Cochrane with kids and no job or education. So meh! Nintendo is awesome!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    I've been playing... I have a tendancy of getting 5 extra lives from the star cards, and then losing all of them on the next level due to stupid mistakes... I've made it to World 3, level 2 without using whistles (in world 1-3 and 1-castle)

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You can't be nerdy and cool... one or the other. My vote's for nerd.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    That's right phaythe...work your nerdiness...!

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Update Phaythe!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home