Tails from the Litterbox

Thursday, November 02, 2006

sleepless morning...







So, I woke up at six this morning... A restless night and I'm sooo uncomfortable, and the next person who suggests a body pillow to me is gonna get it. I don't know what they're gonna get, but it may or may not be pleasant. My hips feel like they're dislocated and my back will not ceace to ache... that was my night. This is my last day of werk... maybe I'm excited about that, dunno.
So, here I am, been up for a while now, did my online banking... got the bills paid and grieved over the fact that I just got my last full pay... until approx. next October. Ah well, eh?

So, the question is... Who has the best hair in these pictures?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Have you tried a body pillow? I think you should.


    ... I hope it's something pleasant.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You! How dare you! you just wait...

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Dave & Kate said…

    you beat me to it matt...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home