Tails from the Litterbox

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ill circumstance

So, I'm sick. I knew my time would come eventually. I got the flu shot this year and have not been near as sick as I normally am over the winter. Eventhough I've been bombarded with sick people. Incredible!
So, yesterday I felt like I had a lump in my throat when I swallowed... then by the end of the day my throat was freakin' sore and this morning it's so swollen that I can feel my tonsils touch when I swallow. I really didn't want to use my sick time at work yet but I don't have the choice. I get to go see the doctor at 11:00 this morning! yippeee! (i'm really not that excited... just hope i don't have to pee in a cup or anything.)
I haven't called in sick yet cause there's nobody at work. Oh the joys of SIL (independant living)
How do you call in sick when there's nobody there to take the call?? Ah, the complexities of this life. Well, at least I have an excuse to eat only iced cream all day... maybe even tomorrow. Honestly, it's not worth it, I'd rather be at work, and considered going, but I'm in alot of pain.... Pain in the neck.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home