Tails from the Litterbox

Monday, June 13, 2005

Life's Lessons

So, I haven't blogged in a while... a lot's been going on. I was in Cochrane, I turned a year older, I flew, I'ts been dang hot, and I ate ice cream in the back of a Jeep.

I'm 24 now. Yay! I think. Cochrane was nice. Got to see a lot of my friends and play music with the youth band... Ouch, my ears. Why, oh why, do teenagers like loud stuff? I walked around the lake with Karen, Lily, and Sarah. Sarah said it was like nothing had ever changed. It was like we were back in high school again. Fun.

I was eaten alive by mosquitos. If anyone complains about the bugs down here, I will personally drop them off in Cochrane. Although, I did get a nasty bug bite in Breslau yesterday... It's huge! I Don't have a clue what bit me but I hope it didn't live long.

I flew home from Cochrane... well Timmins to Toronto. Total travel time 3hrs. Total time in the aircraft 1 1/2hrs. Awesome. There is no other way, I am convinced of that now.

It has been darn hot for the past week. 'nuf said.

We drove around in Matt's Jeep yesterday with the top down. I had an ice cream cone, it got in my hair and all over my face... To save yourself trouble, refrain from eating ice cream in a moving vehicle wit the top down.

Thank you.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Why, oh why, do teenagers like loud stuff?"...

    You're starting to sound like your grandma... you must be getting old.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    The bugs here are awful!!!


    Woo Hoo! Free trip to Cochrane!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Cochrane? Isn't that practically at the end of the world?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home