Tails from the Litterbox

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

a view from the top...


Yep, those are my toes way down there. I have to take people's word for it when I ask if I have any pants on... cause I can't see 'em, unless I'm sitting (which is often).

So, thus far with all my time off I've searched the mall for the perfect diaper bag... that search should end tonight when I get Dan's opinion on one... and I had quite an exciting visit to dollarama and bought some giftwrap for Christmas gifts, which I should be wrapping later this week, or maybe I'll leave it 'till next week. Took the cats to the vet, they were thrilled! Went to a doctor's appointment today and got some groceries at Giant Tiger... there are many good deals to be had at Giant Tiger.

I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I also tried my hand at (s)crapbooking this week. And wonder of all wonder, I hate crapbooking! But I didn't give up, I completed the task set before me and hope to never do it again.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    I've always said that Dan is the foremost expert on diaper bags.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes he is.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Faith we miss you here at the office:( but things are sounding good for you:) Hey from everybody here at the office~SIL

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger LMW said…

    Yeah Babies!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yep. babies. I'm still kind of scared of them, and so are the cats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home