Tails from the Litterbox

Thursday, April 21, 2005

ill...Day 2

So, home for the second day. I want to go to work. Doctor gave me antibiotics and sent me home. Slept most of yesterday and watched 'Closer'... I'm sick of watching movies that don't end the way I would like them to.
I'm knitting a baby blanket, don't know who it's for, but somebody will have a baby and I'll have a gift on hand.
Well, today I'm gonna watch The Bold and the Beautiful (trashy? yes... but it keeps me entertained) then I'll probably have a nap, then Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Survivor at 8pm.

I don't know what it is, but I always want to dye my hair when I get bored... Resist the urge! I hate being sick! I think I'm gonna go to work tomorrow just for a couple hours to get some stuff done.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Phaythe, you're prego?
    sweet...that's like the most exciting this like ever!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Apparently I can't write..
    hot..friggen sweet

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, I'm not... you are! Remember? Amanda is pregnant.

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home