Tails from the Litterbox

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

mr noodles macaroni = ew!

I had my 1st day back at work after 5 days off. I was overwhelmed when I walked into the office, but ended up having a pretty quiet, good day.

It all started when I went to my dentist apointment at 9:10 am today. The dental hygenist first commented on how long it's been since I've had my teeth cleaned, told me I should go more often then she proceeded to scrape tartar off my teeth for a half hour. As she did that the talked about how this wouldn't be so painful, or long, if I'd just come every 6 months. I felt like saying, "I would have... but you had taken all of my money, so I couldn't!"

Then the dentist came in and said the same thing. Not bad though... Only 1 teeny tiny cavity which I couln't have prevented, not even by going to the dentist more often! I'd explain but nobody really cares.

Then I went to work, trained someone, and here I am. Eating Mr. Noodles macaroni. It comes in a plastic bowl, you pour cheese powdery stuff into it then fill it, to the "line", with water.

MR. Noodles macaroni in a plastic bowl IS NOT GOOD!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate it when you pay someone to insult you. I know my teeth need help which is why I am here but since I am paying you $100 please shut up already! And I'm going to be in pain for the next 48 hours so leave me alone and just do your job!

    Argh! Dentists - and they wonder why they get a bad rap!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it's time for an update!! Have you tried any new foods aside from Mr. Noodles Mac and Cheese??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home