Tails from the Litterbox

Monday, November 27, 2006

Brrr...

So I woke up this morning and heard that it's -30 in Edmonton. So I checked it out on the weather network, and indeed it is! I like snow and we're supposed to get some on Sunday. Winter is 24 days away... That's exciting!
I also really feel strongly that I should have a baby this week. I sent him an eviction notice for at least Thursday. He needs to find other accomodations cause he's starting to party too much and he's trashing the place...


- That's amerylis, wishing I had more of a lap for her to sit on... Now, correct me if I'm wrong, that's big! A really big belly. It looks like a planet with the sun bouncing off it. Some people seem to think it's small, but it's freakin' huge!! I'm also sooo sick of people coming up to me and saying, "Looks like you've dropped!" What the heck!? It's all I can do to keep myself from saying, "Looks like you've dropped!!" So, if things don't happen near the end of this week, I have permission to drive someone's tractor... that's the backup plan so far. Ha, ha...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger LMW said…

    Please please PLEASE tell someone it looks like THEY dropped, that would so wonderfully hilarious and I would cry with laughter.

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Dave & Kate said…

    That's a nice sunrise or maybe a nice sunset, can't tell for sure...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home