Tails from the Litterbox

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Faith has friends!


These are some of my friends... I don't really know a couple of them... ah well. I met up with them at Encounter2005 at Ontario Place. Awesome music/worship... and I may be appearing on the Encounter Promo video. But I kind of choked on the pressure. It's rough talking to a camera and having to use the word encounter. The camera man winked at me too... that caused a little stress.

Anyway, a great day all in all... Starfield and Casting Crowns were amazing!
Gary Beals also sang... hmmm... not so much, and the drama was kind of boring.
Greg Sczebel was amazing too! Bought the CD, but it barely compares to watching him play!
Farley Flex (canadian Idol judge) hosted the concert... He's ahh-ight!

Now, I have posted 2 new posts and proven that I do have friends from Cochrane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home